Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    It's not funny if you explain it.
    Well I did say "almost"
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    It's the guy's personal blog not a magazine being published by Harpers! He can do what he wants as long as it's legal and you can choose to read it or not! If you think he's sexist or whatever well read a different blog.. no brainer.
    This response is meaningless. Anytime someone here takes issue with something, you can be sure somebody will say "well, don't read it" or "well, don't use it" rather than respond to the substantive issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ojleblanc View Post
    This response is meaningless. Anytime someone here takes issue with something, you can be sure somebody will say "well, don't read it" or "well, don't use it" rather than respond to the substantive issue.
    HUH??

Did you read the part about it being a "personal" blog?
    It's sad, but true. Most women have very few "real" friends because it takes so little to cause a riff between them. I only have a couple female friends, but a lot of male friends. I'm still not as close to the females because I feel like I constantly have to have my guard up with them.
    This is why I don't hang out with girls anymore. The last girl I attempted to make friends with stabbed me in the back & tried to get me fired to further her own career. The only females I am friends with now are my boyfriend's sister & my best friend of 12 years. Despite the fact that I have zero in common & therefore no basis for friendship w/99% of females out there, I do not feel comfortable around them b/c of the cattiness, backstabbing, gossiping, and jealousy. Guys don't do that crap, and I have yet to figure out why women DO.

The fact that you're calling these women skanks makes you look like a fool.
    How so? I am voicing my opinion. I believe that women who eschew hard work in favor of making their living off of removing their clothes are skanks. I feel the same way about prostitutes. Excuse me for having morals. Just b/c you disagree doesn't mean I'm foolish, it just means you're closed to others' opinions.

And samkim, if you want pics, go look at my myspace. See? I'm not a prude. Nor am I a Maxim model, more of a pierced freak, so you might not like what you see.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    You don't have a right to pass judgement on women who've done absolutely nothing to you! And from your post, it actually looks like you hate women instead of wanting to protect them from sexism! YOU are actually part of it, your post plays right into the stereotype of women always against each other. Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234