Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does Jack Bauer still use a Treo in the new "24" TV series?

Also, I completely missed the first couple/few episodes of the new series. How did Jack escape from getting Shanghai-ed?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    no treo cameo yet.

he didnt escape. there was a 3 team trade. china to US, US to terrorist (the second trade didnt happen because jack didnt pass the physical (he died)).

btw, this day is taking place 3 years later.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    no treo cameo yet.

he didnt escape. there was a 3 team trade. china to US, US to terrorist (the second trade didnt happen because jack didnt pass the physical (he died)).

btw, this day is taking place 3 years later.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I didn't understand any of it. What do you mean by a 3 team trade, and that Jack died ? So far, I've only seen the past 2 episodes. Thanks, Casey.
    Casey
    So far JB hasn't used his Treo. It appears as if the Chinese government confiscated it. Oh no.....how will he ever save the world?
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Jack doesn't use a Treo, but the President's sister does.
    jack got back into the U.S. because the U.S. Govenrnment traded for him. I dont know what the chinese got in return.

In order to stop future terrorst attacks, he was again traded to a terrorist (#2). THe govenment was given the location on another terrorist (#1), whom they thought planned (and was planning) the attacks.

When #2 got jack, instead of just killing him, he bragged about how he duped the govenment. That in fact he was the guy behind the attacks and that he Just wanted #1 dead because #1 was talking about peace.

BTW, #2 wanted jack dead because he killed someome in #2's family.

Anyhow, just when #2 was going to kill jack, he got a phone call. While away, jack played dead to get the gut covering him to come closer. Once he did, jack bit the **** out of him and jack escaped.

He saved #1, even though no one at ctu believed him and now Jack and #1 are a team trying to stop #2.

BTW, #1 is being played by the actor Alexander Siddig who played Dr. Bashir on deep space nine.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7.    #7  
    Cool! Thanks for the debriefing. It appears I missed a lot! The characters keep changing too, and it's hard to keep up. Mental note: check TV Guide more often!
    Casey
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    jack got back into the U.S. because the U.S. Govenrnment traded for him. I dont know what the chinese got in return.

In order to stop future terrorst attacks, he was again traded to a terrorist (#2). THe govenment was given the location on another terrorist (#1), whom they thought planned (and was planning) the attacks.

When #2 got jack, instead of just killing him, he bragged about how he duped the govenment. That in fact he was the guy behind the attacks and that he Just wanted #1 dead because #1 was talking about peace.

BTW, #2 wanted jack dead because he killed someome in #2's family.

Anyhow, just when #2 was going to kill jack, he got a phone call. While away, jack played dead to get the gut covering him to come closer. Once he did, jack bit the **** out of him and jack escaped.

He saved #1, even though no one at ctu believed him and now Jack and #1 are a team trying to stop #2.

BTW, #1 is being played by the actor Alexander Siddig who played Dr. Bashir on deep space nine.
    You left out the best part where Jack has to kill Curtis to protect the #1.

My understanding was this was 18 months later....
    I have seen Jack use his Treo this year! It was when he was trying to track down the nukes.
    There is a $10 DVD out which contains the first four hours (the two-night television special) that were aired. Fox is pretty clever to get that out so quickly.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Jack killed curtis!? Was anything explained on tony after last season. My work schedule changed a couple of episodes before the end of last season so I missed a lot.
    Man, you guys need to get a DVR (tiVo). I never miss anything anymore.
    Jack is back.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Jack had that Treo 650 taken from him by the Chinese govt as mentioned above. When he got back to the states, he found that he could not get another 650 as it had been discontinued.

Jack tried the 700p but when you have only 24 hrs to save the world, the lag and dropped bluetooth calls are critical issues despite what Palm and the users on mytreo.net told him.

He then tried the 680 but the battery life didn't even last him 24 hrs. On top of that, he just had no time to replace his 650 cradle, which he had expected to work, with a new one.

He wasn't even going to try the Windows Mobile version figuring that buying Microsoft was too comparable to funding terrorists.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Good one, Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    He wasn't even going to try the Windows Mobile version figuring that buying Microsoft was too comparable to funding terrorists.
    HAHAHAH best one yet.

Everyone knows Jack is waiting for the Palm Sherlock to drop on Sprint.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    jack has been using a nextel i860 for quite a while. now he is using a different nextel. i think it's the i670. what i do know for sure is the phone has gps and the nextel screen as seen when he called cloie and had here follow him. i think it was the 3rd show of this season.

i just found this thread. i can't belive there are other 24 junkies. of all the shows...
    have you guys seen these 24 ringtones?

http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/~jad/ringtone.html
    You can watch all the episodes for free here

www.myspace.com/fox

They usually post the newest episode a day after it played
    Quote Originally Posted by tegedrex View Post
    You can watch all the episodes for free here

www.myspace.com/fox

They usually post the newest episode a day after it played
    Sadly enough you cannot watch it from Europe.

Fk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddokay View Post
    Sadly enough you cannot watch it from Europe.

Fk
    try this link

http://streaming.myfoxkc.com/
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast