Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the debriefing. It appears I missed a lot! The characters keep changing too, and it's hard to keep up. Mental note: check TV Guide more often!
    the above was just the first hour.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    have you guys seen these 24 ringtones?

http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/~jad/ringtone.html
    I've been rocking on of them since just after X-Mas...

Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    Jack killed curtis!? Was anything explained on tony after last season. My work schedule changed a couple of episodes before the end of last season so I missed a lot.
    Tony died when Christopher Henderson stuck Tony with the needle Tony intended to kill Christopher with. Reason number three that Jack kills him.

Jack killed Curtis with one shot because Curtis was going to kill an important lead over some personal stuff from when Curtis was in Iraq.

Now it's all about Bluetooth Bauer...
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    jack has been using a nextel i860 for quite a while. now he is using a different nextel. i think it's the i670. what i do know for sure is the phone has gps and the nextel screen as seen when he called cloie and had here follow him. i think it was the 3rd show of this season.

i just found this thread. i can't belive there are other 24 junkies. of all the shows...
    I think the show has an agreement with Sprint/Nextel. the phone that Jack was using was an i880, Nextel's newest phone. It has built in gps probably using telenav. Jack always had a flip phone and used the treo primarily as a pda.

Man, Jack is so good that superman should be wearing Jack Bauer PJ to bed at night!
    I thinks it's time to resurrect this thread.

1. Does anyone have any info as to when we might expect to see Jack again? Jan 09?

2. What phone do you think he'll be toting.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Jan / 09 is confirmed. a federal agent told me (he was on one of the talk shows a week or 2 ago promoting "Mirrors", and mentioned it).
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Jan / 09 is confirmed. a federal agent told me (he was on one of the talk shows a week or 2 ago promoting "Mirrors", and mentioned it).
    Tks Scary. That's good news.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    While waiting for Jack to return, check out Mac Taylor on CSI NY.

Mac's ringtone is also available. (Although I admittedly have the CTU ringtone on my 755p).

Harold
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by hgoldner View Post
    (Although I admittedly have the CTU ringtone on my 755p)
    I use the CTU Intercom ringtone for my son who turned me on to 24. It sounded better on my 700p than on my Centro.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I use the CTU Intercom ringtone for my son who turned me on to 24. It sounded better on my 700p than on my Centro.
    Good Luck
    I also have used the CTU ringtone for quite awhile. Although when my wife calls, her ringer is the theme from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    The ringtone for my wife is the theme from the Odd Couple.

H
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
    There's a 2 hour TV movie due this fall, supposedly taking place right after last season's events.

I'm also told that Sprint paid big $ for product placement, so I'd expect whatever phone is hot at Sprint to figure prominent in this season's episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    There's a 2 hour TV movie due this fall, supposedly taking place right after last season's events.
    Tks rambo47. That's good news.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Great thread! I love "24"!!! I also use the CTU intercom ringtone on my Centro.

Can't wait to see Jack this year and see what phone he uses. I loved when he used the Treo!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12