1.    #1  
    Ok Here Is The Deal.. I Got A Treo 680 In Red For The Wife From The Palm Store In Nyc Last Week... She Loved It, But Didnt Love The Battery... She Doesnt Want To Be Bound To The Power Cable.. So I Downloaded The Battery Fix From Palm ... It Seemed To Be Ok.. But At That Point She Said My Blackberry Can Go 3 Days Or More Without A Charge...i Dont Want It... So I Started To Play With It .. I Have To Admit The Red Is Very Cool Looking .. So I Stuck In My Cingular Sim And Went Through The Exchange Active Sync, I Downloaded The Eas Sp2 Direct Push.. It Works Flawlessly But........ Why Cant This 680 Vibrate When I Get Mail Either From My Yahoo Pop Mail Or From Exchange... The Only Way I Got This Thing To Vibrate Is From A Phone Call Or Txt Message... No Email Notification Via Vibration..

Any Fix Or Its Not Made To Do This
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Want a friendly tip? Use proper case when entering your question. Is it very difficult to read with the first letter of almost every word being capitialized.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nytech View Post
    Why Cant This 680 Vibrate When I Get Mail Either From My Yahoo Pop Mail Or From Exchange... The Only Way I Got This Thing To Vibrate Is From A Phone Call Or Txt Message... No Email Notification Via Vibration..

Any Fix Or Its Not Made To Do This
    I believe it's a limitation of VersaMail. So if you want an incoming email to vibrate, you may need to try a 3rd party email client solution in place of VersaMail, like http://www.chatteremail.com.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  4.    #4  
    Have you used it or know anyone who has... What do they say about it ?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I use ChatterEmail and so do a lot of ppl here. It does have a vibrate option which I also use for about 2 years (since the days of Treo 650). Chatter is a very superior product. I recommend you do a search in this forum for the other people's comments. Download Chatter and see for yourself before you pay up.

I know there are other 3rd party email clients such as Snapper but I haven't tried that at all.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607