1.    #1  
    I am changing planes at SFO so I just did what any self-respecting TC-er would do. I went to the Palm store by Gate 84. I believe this will absolve me of the sin of switching to a 700wx. Right?
    Bless you, my son.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Lol
    Last edited by json; 01/31/2007 at 01:27 AM.
    thanks tastypeppers...for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed both visits. And remember the little side note that i told you on your way out.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
  5.    #5  
    Hi, jwarn3rd. Good meeting you too. I just HAD to see the source of all of the 680's that made so many TC-ers happy. I would gladly buy a Treo at SFO but I have 2 already.
    Read so much about the SFO Palm Store. I'm staying in Singapore and wants to get a Copper Treo. Is it possible for me to get the SFO Palm Store folks to ship the device to Singapore? Is there someone I can email about it?

Thanks!!!
  7.    #7  
    Gremlin, why don't you contact jwarn3rd on this Forum. He works at the SFO Palm store. I don't know if he can ship to Singapore, but something is possible I am sure he will make it happen.

I may have to start flying into SFO instead of OAK.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Gremlin, why don't you contact jwarn3rd on this Forum. He works at the SFO Palm store. I don't know if he can ship to Singapore, but something is possible I am sure he will make it happen.

I may have to start flying into SFO instead of OAK.
    he told me in another thread that he would not ship overseas. But try ebay
    Well, it's too bad. I'll just have to look for someone who's going to US to get one for me.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Well, it's too bad. I'll just have to look for someone who's going to US to get one for me.
    or try eBay. Or some of the other online stores. Find them through froogle.com

COPPER:
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

CRIMSON:
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ed&btnG=Search

ARCTIC:
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ed&btnG=Search

But there is also people on ebay selling it in colours, and they write that they are brand new. Hopefully i can soon tell you how my own purchase from eBay vent, but the package is still not here despise being sent (using USPS) on the 27 of january (thats what the track'n'trace number said). Sure it's annoying, but the shipping time is still within the expected timeframe. I'll start to worry next week - at least thats what i keep telling myself

EDIT 12. february 2007:
    I got the 680 copper i bought from eBay. It works fine, so all my worries were for nothing. I do think that the colour is darker than i expected looking at the pictures.
    Last edited by ion++; 02/12/2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: i got the device from eBay