Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just to be clear, has anyone been able to sync a 650 under Vista x64 (the 64-bit version of Vista)?

After I install the software, when I try to sync I am told that it can't find the driver for my device (I understand that drivers must be 64-bit to work with Vista x64).

Thanks in advance.
    --invention is the mother of necessity
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0y_bear View Post
    I did a clean install of Vista Business and the Palm software with my original CD. I have no problem syncing my calendar,contacts,tasks and memos. But Quick Install is broken. I can't install anything on my 700p.

You're right - it's broken under Vista. Until they get it fixed, you can email new prcs to your Treo and install them from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartr View Post
    You're right - it's broken under Vista. Until they get it fixed, you can email new prcs to your Treo and install them from there.
    I was able to install things by putting them on my SD card and using FileZ to move them over to my Treo.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    can you install the prc's with winzip?
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    What about DUN? No go on vista?
    Quote Originally Posted by kronium View Post
    What about DUN? No go on vista?
    pda net works.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I was syncing just fine with both a moto q and the treo, then I got the olerr errors and it stopped synching. I bought chapura and all it well. Palm Quick Install is still down and the website does not seem very promising about a fix for this.

PDA Net works. I had to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it works through usb and through bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Man it really doesn't bode well for a company like Palm when they start treating their windows users like they do their Mac users!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg View Post
    Man it really doesn't bode well for a company like Palm when they start treating their windows users like they do their Mac users!
    They've now posted an update on the Palm site for use with Vista. It only fixes sync with Outlook 2007 however. No fix for the rest of the broken stuff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12