1.    #1  
    http://www.amazon.com/palm-Treo-750-...ag2=slickdeals

you can change data plan after you get rebate...please read completley

Thought this was a good deal, hope it helps!
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    They are practically giving them away :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

BUT what kind of contract do you have to agree to to get the deal? THAT'S usually where it bites.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #5  
    Ack. I asked my wife to post this up and I didn't even think of asking her to search.. So, I see some people already have theirs.. Mine is delayed as it's out of stock.. Damn, I'm impatient! Oh well...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    I just thought you might get some additional information from the other threads

I know it's hard to wait...especially when these things only come out every couple years