1.    #1  
    A few months ago, Sprint was running a commercial talking about how their download speeds were so much faster than Cingular's Edge. I assume that was due to Sprint being CDMA and Cingular being GSM. Someone over the weekend told me that GSM has been upgraded to 3G and that the download speeds on a Treo between the four major carriers (Sprint, Verizon, Cingular, and T-Mobile) should be very similar if not the same.

Is this true? If there has been another thread that covers this, I apologize.
    T-Mobile doesn't have 3G rolled out yet, but Cingular does. The only issue is that Cingular doesn't have the 3G coverage that Sprint or Verizon has.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    T-Mobile doesn't have 3G rolled out yet, but Cingular does. The only issue is that Cingular doesn't have the 3G coverage that Sprint or Verizon has.
    So Cingular's download speed should be comparable to Sprint's and Verizon's speeds just with less coverage? Hmmmmm Now I need to decide if I should switch to Cingular or wait for Sprint (my current carrier) to come out with the 750 being my contract is up with Sprint. Decisions, decisions......
    Does that mean if I kept my trusty Treo 600 with T-Mobile, I would have eventually gotten fast speed?