1.    #1  
    There is a ringtone I want ... a friend of friend had it.

When the phone rings, it's a talking ringtone with a chick that says "Phone call for David, phone called for David!" He got it from a site, but I never found it ... apearntly, the site has every common name for that ringtone.

I never put my 680 on ring, but if I get this ... for sure I will

Anyone know what I'm talking about and know where to get this?
    You can use AT&T's text to speech website to create a ringtone saying whatever you want. If you have a couple of key people or groups that call you than a better option is to create specific speaking ringtones for
    each caller. I've used it to create rings for several of the people that call me frequently, so my Treo will say "John calling." or "Jill calling." or "Work calling." for them.

www.research.att.com

-Tim
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimR View Post
    You can use AT&T's text to speech website to create a ringtone saying whatever you want. If you have a couple of key people or groups that call you than a better option is to create specific speaking ringtones for
    each caller. I've used it to create rings for several of the people that call me frequently, so my Treo will say "John calling." or "Jill calling." or "Work calling." for them.

www.research.att.com

-Tim
    Sorry dude, I can't find it ... only thing I found was this.

http://www.att.com/loc/controller?cd...eResetted=true

Can you tell me which link it is or the direct link of speech website on AT&T?
    Is this what you're looking for?.....

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  5.    #5  
    Amazing ... thanks everyone!!!
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 01/16/2007 at 12:16 AM.
    Hahaha, I just made one that says "answer the phone, jerk!"
    That page is COOL! I got several out of that!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!