1.    #1  
    ok so as the newb here are the details. I have a ton of music in mp3...converted it to itunes because I love the interface and some of the other cool things (airport function) have the itunes sync patch and all is good (although I never tried to do it without so maybe I never needed it was free, i digress)...Also running core player now.

i want to start buying music and still all can figure to make this playable on my treo is to burn the purchased song onto an audio cd and import back into itunes as an mp3. I get it, they don't want us to pirate...I'll willing to pay...but does anybody have a better mousetrap? i hate to start recataloging my appetite for music, my wife and child may never see me again (or they may bury me). any help/direction would be appreciated.
    Last edited by hazzzy23; 01/11/2007 at 06:46 AM. Reason: better way to say it...i think
    Tunebite will let you convert it. I don't see any legal problems as long a you are converting music you have purchased or subscribe to. I have Yahoo and convert a lot to non-drm because the drm is such a hassle.
    How do you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Tunebite will let you convert it. I don't see any legal problems as long a you are converting music you have purchased or subscribe to.
    No one will go after you and I think using music you purchase on multiple devices you own should be considered fair-use. However, I'm no lawyer but, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $this$ $is$ $illegal$. $There$ $may$ $not$ $be$ $philosophical$ $problems$ $with$ $it$, $but$ $that$'$s$ $different$ $then$ $legal$.