Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have been having issues with my SD card lately that are puzzling. I downloaded a program that should show the city and state that the caller is calling from on the screen, and I saved it to the card, but I cannot see it on the card. I havent been able to see a program that is on the card since I got it, and I would rather not run a program from the phone if possible. Thanks for the help.
    Where on the card did you put the application? They need to go in the PALM/LAUNCHER directory (that is the 'LAUNCHER' subdirectory of the 'PALM' directory on the card).
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    I may be wrong, but programs like CityID should be installed to the phone, not to the card to run correctly.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    if the program can't even be seen, it's likely not in the proper location.
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    What phone do you have? If it is a 700 or 680, they have so much (relative)memory, that you can keep and run most apps from the phone.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Off the top of my head I am not sure what folder it is in on the card, I will have to waittill I get home from work to check that out.

I have the 650 with a 2gb sd card.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Scratch that, I found a card reader at work and the files are all in the Palm/Launcher folder. So maybe they do have to be on the phone to work correctly.