1.    #1  
    Hello,

I bought a used Treo a month ago, and I have enjoyed it quite a bit. My problem is that it did not come with any software, and when I performed a download of the latest version of Palm Desktop and hotsynched it, the same stuff from my Zire was installed. I had thought that I could download all of the standard Treo 600 applications that typically come with a new unit, and this would include a web browser, which I think is called Blazer.

Does anyone here know how I might get all of these startup apps and the web browser? Do I need to wipe out my Treo's current memory to get all of the real Treo "stuff" on my handheld?
    Shouldn't the browser be in ROM? In other words, it should be there after a hard reset, right?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.