Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Heya.

I make damn good use of the camera on my mobile device.

I've set up a photo blog which homes the random images the I've captured with various devices that I've owned in the past.

the most recent images have been captured with my faithful Treo 680.

I figure, if anything, this will assist people in their judgment of the quality of the VGA camera on the 680-- which IMO, isn't the best-- but isn't bad either.

take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wordthenerd
    Last edited by word; 12/29/2006 at 10:50 AM.
    Did you really take those pictures with your Treo 680 ? I can read the words so clearly on the Heinekin beer label. Very remarkable if so.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Very nice pictures.
    Very nice! I wouldn't have thought it possible to produce shots that good with the 680.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    word,
    Has a good idea - posting pix taken with the 680 camera.

For a quick photo op it isn't too bad. I am fairly happy with it.
    Its kind of like not expecting a Volkswagen Bug to perform like a Ferrari.

When I want to take better pix, I'll use my 5MP digi cam! and when I want to do better video I'll use my video camera.

It ain't rocket science. This camera does O.K. within its confines.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Did you really take those pictures with your Treo 680 ? I can read the words so clearly on the Heinekin beer label.
    If you click on the picture it will tell you on the right what camera was used For the Heineken picture it says Sony Ericsson W810i.
    Yeah but Taz,

if you read the blog site the poster clearly says "the recent photos" were taken using my Treo 680.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    if you read the blog site the poster clearly says "the recent photos" were taken using my Treo 680.
    I'm not suggesting otherwise My reply was to a specific question, was that particular picture taken with a Treo 680, the answer to which is No. I also gave a way of determining which were and which were not taken using a 680.
    Nice. Do you know you can upload pic to flickr directly via email. You can auto tag every photo upload via email.