1.    #1  
    Greetings! Well I have a psycho ex girl friend (don't we all) harassing me by calling me at all hours of the day and night! Needless to say, I do not want to change my cell phone number, it is too valuable to me! Are there any phone programs for TREO 650 that basically blocks/ignores a phone number? The reason I am asking for a program is because my Service provider, Tmobile, have no ability to block phone numbers. Sucks doesn't it? Any help would be valuable!
    CallFilter, CallShield, BuzzOff, Lightwav are options, each have pros/cons...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I use CallFilter, and it allows you to send her call to voicemail or you can have it pick up and hang up (no option to leave a voicemail). And, you can control her texts, too! You can have it automatically reply with a message (Leave me alone, snitch!).
    Or you can assign a silent ringtone. If you don't want to buy any program.
    Callfilter is an excellent program. I can't live without it. I can vouch for it 100%. I love being able to block all nubmers i dont want, unrecognized numbers and to automatically delete texts (saves them to the log). Not too complicated but still feature packed. I also like being able to set times for those blockages.