Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Is there a way to get a better alert than the little blinking thing in the corner? Now when I hear the alert I have to use the stylus to click that little button, I would rather use my fingers but they are too big...
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Well, I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for here, but as far as a "better" alert, I'd say look at Butler for that. For getting to the alert though, saying the 3rd-party application supports it properly, you can just hold the center-button on the 5-way to access it. Hope that helps!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Perfect, that's what I needed, another way to access the alerts screen. Thanks.
    Anyone know of a small app that will automatically display the alert screen when there is one?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dchec View Post
    Anyone know of a small app that will automatically display the alert screen when there is one?
    Try this. When you open it just like any other app, it opens the alert screen.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Hmm, just pressing the center button of the 5-way does the trick and opens the alarm window. Well, at least on a 700P it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by brichter21 View Post
    Hmm, just pressing the center button of the 5-way does the trick and opens the alarm window. Well, at least on a 700P it does.
    Yeah, but you have to hold it down. I'm too impatient to hold things down.
    It only has to be held for 2 seconds...geez how busy are ya?
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    It only has to be held for 2 seconds...geez how busy are ya?

He said "impatient," not "busy."