1.    #1  
    My first go at using VersaMail is fraught with some frustration as I can't find where email attachments have been downloaded to. I resorted to using VersaMail because each time I click to download an attachment from GMail using Blazer I am bounced back a screen and nothing is downloaded. Can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by discobay View Post
    My first go at using VersaMail is fraught with some frustration as I can't find where email attachments have been downloaded to. I resorted to using VersaMail because each time I click to download an attachment from GMail using Blazer I am bounced back a screen and nothing is downloaded. Can anyone help?
    I haven't used it for a while, but my recollection is that attachments are downloaded to RAM.

If GMail is all you're checking, you might want to load the GMail app instead of using Versamail.

http://www.google.com/mobile/gmail/
  3.    #3  
    Well I went back the VersaMail application and opened up the email and found the attachment at the end of the email. Clicking on it opened it up and I could see it through PalmPDF (as it is a pdf).
    I don't like GMail Mobile. I am trying to get Opera Mini to work but not suceeding. I am working my through the various threads on this problem but am currently stuck at Opera closing when it gets to the license agreement page.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by discobay View Post
    I am working my through the various threads on this problem but am currently stuck at Opera closing when it gets to the license agreement page.
    The answer to this is in this thread.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129911
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  5.    #5  
    Yes thanks worked it out when I discovered Prefs!