1.    #1  
    I own a Treo 600 and use it for everything. Recently my wife and I started a business together and our schedule is extremly busy. I want another Palm device for my wife so we can hotsync our calendars. Is this possible, sharing a calendar back and forth? I can't convince her to get a Treo, she loves her cell phone to much. We just need a inexpensive palm to share appointments.

Any suggestions? I will probally get it off ebay.

Thanks in Advance,

Michael
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_and_hj View Post
    I own a Treo 600 and use it for everything. Recently my wife and I started a business together and our schedule is extremly busy. I want another Palm device for my wife so we can hotsync our calendars. Is this possible, sharing a calendar back and forth? I can't convince her to get a Treo, she loves her cell phone to much. We just need a inexpensive palm to share appointments.

Any suggestions? I will probally get it off ebay.

Thanks in Advance,

Michael
    Show her the colors of a 680, and she'll probably love it. Show her how easy it is for her to text message you.

Also, take a look at the thread i started about calender for husband and wife. There are some nice programs mentioned in that thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=131902

JonB
  3.    #3  
    I read your thread and I'm glad the capability is there. However another Treo in the future is not looking promising. So I need to find another palm device that can perform the same capabilities as the treo's calendar. It also has to be inexpensive.

Thanks though.

Michael
    If she doesn't mind small screen (and petite device size) the Z22 is suitable for this purpose. If 160x160 resolution is unsuitable, recommend a T|E2. Older devices have volatile memory thus remembering to charge, sync and backup is imperative.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_and_hj View Post
    I read your thread and I'm glad the capability is there. However another Treo in the future is not looking promising. So I need to find another palm device that can perform the same capabilities as the treo's calendar. It also has to be inexpensive.

Thanks though.

Michael
    My wife runs a hair salon and she used a Tungsten E for a year and loved it and then upgraded to the Treo for email. We have it here in near perfect condition, with the charger, silver hard case, and screen protector. I will give it to you for $70 + Shipping.

Let me know.