1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a good source to purchase accessories for Palm/Treo in Canada. TreoCentral, Treonauts, Palm Store all have shipping costs that are prohibitive. For example, the Palm Canada Store offers the Palm Holster at $39.95 but the standard shipping (7-10 Business Days) is $18.16, which is absurd.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Alas, no, I don't.

However, I just yesterday received an the Palm Treo newsletter saying that accessories from their store will be shipped free for a limited time.

I agree that the other on-line stores have prohibitive shipping. I just ordered a set of accessories from Treocentral and in addition to the US$20 shipping, I got dinged an additional CAD$12 for "Brokerage Fees" because they use UPS. If you ship by USPS, for example, they are much cheaper to begin with and there are no such brokerage fees. Alas, that option is not available.
    eBay, with USPS, and including shipping gets you a decent price for accessories. Worked for me so far.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Yah, don't ship anything via UPS. Rip-Off.
    On topic, I have bought general electronic accessories of www.eforcity.com
    Got my car windshield mount there. extra stylus. and earbuds (before I purchased SAG). And other stuff for ipods, etc... They ship via USPS so pretty cheap. Check it out!
    We are opening a Canada warehouse in late January, which will ship using Canadian Mail.
    Another vote for eforcity, and YAY to TC for opening a Canadian operation! Woo! Looking forward to that.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    We are opening a Canada warehouse in late January, which will ship using Canadian Mail.
    That's GREAT news! I always hate UPS or Fedex. Major scam with their brokerage fees. I will definitely check it out. I want that Enfora Wi-Fi sled and hate paying way too much for the shipping and brokerage fees.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws

Marcus:

Any updates on Canadian Warehouse ETA?

I'm looking at this case Smartphone Experts UltraSlim BookCase (Black / Leather Interior) for Treo 680 for $29.95US but the shipping from the States is $20.95US (that's about $38 million Canadian )...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    "Boo outrageous brokerage fees....Hoooray Beer!"
    any info on this....when it will be open for business?
    Bump. please update this thread when Treocentral opens its Canadian store. Thanks
    .... waiting anxiously for that TC canadian warehouse! ..........
    - Jeeman
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan View Post
    .... waiting anxiously for that TC canadian warehouse! ..........
    So do I !!!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Is it open yet? I want a pair of A2DP headset!
    I was told early May it might be ready
    I guess I won't hold my breath on this. I finally went and bought the Enfora Wi-Fi sled from Palm instead and paid for a cheaper brokerage fee (compared to UPS) charged by Purolator. No one else sells them anymore as they've been discontinued. $12 for brokerage fee is cheap. I normally pay $29.95 or something close to that for UPS shipments. What a rip off. That's in addition to the shipping cost plus having to pay GST and PST on that brokerage fee really steams me.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Is it late January yet?
    I have a feeling that they've abandoned this altogether.
    have on good authority , they're waiting for fix to 700P on Telus &/or Bell to expand market potential

Was hoping this would happen - shipping costs to Canada at most sites including TC are just killers equalling or exceeding the product cost
    bump

any progress/canceled??

please don't be like Opera Mobile.. where they announce verison 9.5 in I think 2006 ... and get back to us TWO YEARS later (June 23, 08) that its going to release.
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d