Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I listen to music all day and when i'm on the train...both of which I usually can't hear the phone ring. Is there a way to make it play through the headphones instead of the phone? Now the only way I know is the headphones go quite for a second to two and then the music kicks back in at which point I have to take out the palm and look what's up...it could be a txt msg, email msg, system alert, or phone call.
    it is not very intuitive. If you turn the ringer off (use the slider switch on top) while listening to music, Treo will ring in your ears and not annoy others in the train. Remember to turn the ringer back on when you are not listening to music.

HTH
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrioTreo View Post
    it is not very intuitive. If you turn the ringer off (use the slider switch on top) while listening to music, Treo will ring in your ears and not annoy others in the train. Remember to turn the ringer back on when you are not listening to music.
    HTH
    Is there a way to make this work with alerts too...I never know I get new emails while listening to music.