1.    #1  
    What program would you recommend for voice dialing. I downloaded a great one when I first got the phone last week. It recognizied the name and numbers without having to individually tag each one. When I went to connect to my work email they reset the phone. Now i can't find it on any of the sites.

Any suggestions, the only ones I have been able to find since have required you to have to tag each name...way too many contacts for that. The razor I traded in had built in voice dial with the same characteristics. I am suprised that this phone doesnt have it included

so easy question---voice dial that recognizes what is already there and easy directions for a newbie on the 650 to find his way there.

thanks
    What did you download?

I have used Voice Dial from the Palm Website for 22 months without a hitch.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...cedialing.html

Treo 650 and 700p smartphone owners can explore the fully functional Treo Voice Dialing free for 14 days. After 14 days, digit dialing continues to work, but name dialing is disabled.
    Purchase a registration key to continue using the full-featured version (help with purchasing).
    Dial by number or contact name during the free trial period. To continue use of name dialing, you must purchase a registration key for $19.99.

Cheers, Perry
  3.    #3  
    I did not get the name. But since you all are so good i will ask another question...the palm one does not work with bluetooth...is there one that does. I went to the microsoft voice command and that looks like an interesting program. It has information on the 700 but then say sit does not support any Palm Phone. Will it work or not?

thanks again for the quick response it is appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by keyrat View Post
    I did not get the name. But since you all are so good i will ask another question...the palm one does not work with bluetooth...is there one that does. I went to the microsoft voice command and that looks like an interesting program. It has information on the 700 but then say sit does not support any Palm Phone. Will it work or not?

thanks again for the quick response it is appreciated
    I think the Microsoft Voice Command is for the 700W or 700WX, which uses the Microsoft Mobile 5 OS. It would not be compatible with the PalmOS that is on the 700P. All 700s are Treos but 2 different operating systems are being offered -- and thus 2 different sets of OS compatible applications are necessary.

Last I knew (6 months ago) there was no Bluetooth capable headset for Voice Dialing for the 650 or 700P. Someone jump in here if I am wrong.

Cheers, Perry
    Make sure you test whatever application you are using in the environment you expect it to work in the most. None of them provide 100% reliability, especially in wind/noise/et cetera environments. Ben
    I was wondering if anyone on here uses this voice dialing and also uses callrecord. I have to have my call record on my side button I use that a lot.