View Poll Results: Users going from p to w and viceversa?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I went from p to wx and now I'm happy.

5 62.50%
  • I went from wx to p and now I'm happy.

3 37.50%
  1.    #1  
    How many 700p users are happy now that they gave up on the 700wx?

How many 700wx users are happy now that they have given up thier 700p?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I switched over to the wx because of the bluetooth challenges I was having on the P. After switching, our company's IT got me synced up on our server (latest of exchange 2003) and now I have all calendar, tasks, contacts and email sent over the data (EVDO) service, no cables except to recharge the treo.

It was a great move for me but it may not be for you. If you use exchange, it would be worth looking into.

Hope this helps.

John
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I did both 650>700P>700Wx>700P

I tried to like the 700Wx, but it is not ready for my needs yet. It is a great phone, but I need reliable BT DUN so I went back to my 700P after a week of spending time with the 700Wx.
  4.    #4  
    I went from the p to the wx because of stability issues. The p may be a stable device but the apps I have to use cause it to reset constantly. I use the ppc version of these apps on the WM platform without issues.
    I moved from the 700p to the 700wx because of the lag on the 700p and the PalmOS has been stagnant for a while. I figured that I better get a good understanding of the Windows Mobile platform since Palm seems to be going that way. I am very happy with my switch other than missing Keycaps and Chatter.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer