1.    #1  
    Ok, so I had another Treo sighting on TV the other day, it was in "Law and Order SVU". The new partner, Danni, had a phone call, and it was one of the old ringtones from the 5000-series analog Nokia phones (one of my first). But when she answered it, lo and behold.... it was a Treo!!!!

I'm not sure if I want a Nokia ring on my Treo, but it was pretty funny......

Ken
    Also last night on Top Chef(Bravo Channel)all the competing Chefs had one.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I saw one on CSI Miami recently. Its the one where the street racer gets decapitated. The chick who did it had a Treo.

Jack Bower used one on 24 as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    They are getting pretty mainstream. Just watched The Sentinel and a couple of people had treos, through Micheal Douglas had a blackberry. Sidenote: Eva Longoria is HOT, HOT, HOT!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    On SVU she took some photos of some rooms, with her 700, at a fosterhome to show someone.

They had a close shot of the 700 while she was getting the room in frame..LOL

Maybe SVU could look around for the firmware update for us
    i think the treo is an official sponsor of the csi series. they are on all 3 of those shows.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    last night on Grey's Anatomy one of the surgeons had one.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    Eva Longoria is HOT, HOT, HOT!
    Yes, and in one of Desparate Housewives episodes, she answered a SK3 at the spa. Kinda makes me wanna get one.....*drool*

Ahem--but uh yea, she should definately have a Treo.
    the winners on this weeks leg on amazing race won a treo 700p (one for each) with a year of service included.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    New show about a former Defense Attorney turned Prosecutor named "Shark". James Woods plays Shark and he sports a 700p.

Noticed it a few times but last show he received a text from his office and they really showed the Treo up close.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Kan Von D from Miami Ink carries a Red Palm. She has had it for a while so it must be a custom.
    The lady DA on "The 9" has one.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The main character uses one all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcs3473 View Post
    Kan Von D from Miami Ink carries a Red Palm. She has had it for a while so it must be a custom.
    Ami from Miami Ink (the bald shop owner) also uses a Treo (650) on the show.

(Great show by the way!)

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    I know this thread is for Treos on TV... however, for what it's worth... radio personalities: Howard Stern and Steve Dahl (Chicago) (also, Wiki: "Disco Demolition" or "Disco Sucks") both use Treo 650s.

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    you've really gotta love the takeover of the "treo"

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Jackass 2 the movie. When Wee Man runs through the meeting room naked, one is ringing.