1.    #1  
    I used card export and opened my memory card i went under plam and there were three folders programs and launcher and a third folder. I deleted the third folder by accident and now some of my programs on the card lost their picture the name of the program is there but no picture. I need to find out what is was can anyone help me.
    If you sync it to your computer wont that fix it, or do you have a backup program?
    I agree with a backup program. Also from now on, use a file manager to see what's in folders before deleting them. I almost deleted some important stuff too. I saw 2 or 3 folders that looked useless. If I hadn't looked first with the file manager I may have had a BIG problem.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Most backup programs don't backup the card. Not sure if any do. The thing to do is to make a folder on the card called Deleted. Then anything you want to delete, move it into the Deleted folder first, and leave it there for a while before you really delete it. Like a recycle bin.

In this case, there is no way to get the files back without a reinstall of the program.
    I thought Resco did. I guess not then?

My Nokias have a built-in "back-up card" feature.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    BackupBuddy Professional Desktop from www.BlueNomad.com has a desktop offering that backs up your installed SD Card on every Hot Sync. . . . . . . .

(Nothing you cannot do yourself with a card reader, but it does make it a consistent and painless process.)

Cheers, Perry
    What's up Perry!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    What's up Perry!!
    I second that...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    What's up Perry!!

Hi LT!! (formerly known as. . . . .)

Hi KStewart !!

A drive buy posting. . . . .
    Still kicking along with the 650, daughter has the new 700p.
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/06/2006 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RQuintero View Post
    I used card export and opened my memory card i went under plam and there were three folders programs and launcher and a third folder. I deleted the third folder by accident and now some of my programs on the card lost their picture the name of the program is there but no picture. I need to find out what is was can anyone help me.
    I use Backupbuddy and it does backup the SD Card, though I find I hotsync less wit the 700p. Its probably too late now but there are also Flash Undelete and/or Flash recovery applications. I accidentally erased a Flash Card with several hundred photos and was able to get 90% of them back. Note the Free ones didn't work so well.