Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 92
  1. #61  
    I hope you're right too. I just ordered a return label for my new Cingular 8525 to order the new Treo 750. I miss the Treo so badly. I use my device as a phone first and foremost - the 8525 is amazing - but the 750 will be better for my needs.
  2. #62  
    [QUOTE=treonu-b;1143830]taken from Cingular Forums.....

    "Just talked to a cingular rep who showed me an email on his blackberry (saw it with my own eyes) that the 750 has been pushed back to the 14th. Cross your fingers people."

    Will it be a 750W or 750P? Either case I hope it is 320*320 w 1.2M flash camera
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  3. #63  
    Lots of talk on howardforums.com about the TREO 750 being released next week. Let's hope the rumors are true.
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric View Post

    Will it be a 750W or 750P? Either case I hope it is 320*320 w 1.2M flash camera
    There is no 750P and there are no signs that there will be one......its WM5 device and it will be 240 x 240 and i think 1.3 MP with no flash............

    As for the posts on HoFo, another guy said the rep actually called him and said that some stores have the 750's in stock already and that he will be able to get his next week.................

    (i really hope thats not a lie)...........
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b View Post
    There is no 750P and there are no signs that there will be one......its WM5 device and it will be 240 x 240 and i think 1.3 MP with no flash............
    from 650 320 x 320 down to 240*240, how can we take that?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric View Post
    from 650 320 x 320 down to 240*240, how can we take that?
    haha.......i dunno but thats how WM devices roll..........you prob wont even tell the difference.............

    i just want this damn thing to come out already!!!!!!!
  7. #67  
    Ugh...WM Treo...I'm going to have to take a hard look at my choices now
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  8. #68  
    once again the rumors were wrong.............now it is said to be the first or second week of january.............

    cingular really dropped the ball on this one..........
  9. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b View Post
    once again the rumors were wrong.............now it is said to be the first or second week of january.............

    cingular really dropped the ball on this one..........
    How did cingular drop the ball?

    Did they announce the phone and I missed it?

    Looks like the bloggers who were starting spreading the rumors dropped the ball and those who believed those rumors picked the ball up and dropped it again. How is any of this the fault of cingular?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio View Post
    How did cingular drop the ball?

    Did they announce the phone and I missed it?

    Looks like the bloggers who were starting spreading the rumors dropped the ball and those who believed those rumors picked the ball up and dropped it again. How is any of this the fault of cingular?
    oh i dont know......maybe because they missed the holiday season..........
  11. #71  
    Anyone who based decisions on rumours are the ones who dropped the ball.

    I'm not saying Cingular or Palm are perfect here, but I am happy that they

    A) did not announce an official release date and then delay it
    B) did not release a product that may not be ready and have bugs

    You'd have been happier with B?

    I think it's time many people stopped whining about Palm & Cingular for everything.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan View Post

    I'm not saying Cingular or Palm are perfect here, but I am happy that they

    A) did not announce an official release date and then delay it
    B) did not release a product that may not be ready and have bugs

    You'd have been happier with B?
    you're right, im glad they didnt release it with bugs but they have had like 3 months to fix those so-called bugs (and a ton of ppl have been using the 750v on cingular with no problems so i dont really understand where these failures are coming from)......

    regardless, i just think its a big mistake to not release the phone before christmas.......thats all im sayin.......
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b View Post
    you're right, im glad they didnt release it with bugs but they have had like 3 months to fix those so-called bugs (and a ton of ppl have been using the 750v on cingular with no problems so i dont really understand where these failures are coming from)......

    regardless, i just think its a big mistake to not release the phone before christmas.......thats all im sayin.......
    It wouldn't matter. The 750 isn't a typical Christmas product. It's a business product.

    Palm released its Christmas product in plenty of time for Christmas. It's called the 680.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  14. edmc's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan View Post
    It wouldn't matter. The 750 isn't a typical Christmas product. It's a business product.
    Speak for yourself - I was really counting on Santa to deliver me from PalmOS for Christmas. Guess Santa may "hook" me to PalmOS for awhile longer with an upgrade to the 680
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan View Post
    It wouldn't matter. The 750 isn't a typical Christmas product. It's a business product.

    Palm released its Christmas product in plenty of time for Christmas. It's called the 680.
    i guess thats true but for me the 750 was a christmas present to myself.......

    ive waited 3 months.....whats one more, right?.........
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b View Post
    i guess thats true but for me the 750 was a christmas present to myself.......

    ive waited 3 months.....whats one more, right?.........
    That's right. I want the 750 as badly as anyone. But we can't have what isn't availalable.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  17. #77  
    been hearin some rumors that some stores have gotten their treo 750 dummies in............sounds like good news to me.......

    (still not gettin my hopes up tho...)
  18. #78  
    I've been reading the boards for almost three months now, trying to decide on which Palm Smartphone to go with. I have been waiting for the "new" 750 to come out from Cingular, but it seems I will just go for the 680. I am a new palm user, so I hope this will be sufficient for me even though it is the Palm OS.......... I like Microsoft. Anyways, ANY idea on a set date for the 750? Cause I'm going to go buy a 680 this weekend if not...
  19. #79  
    Was told delayed until February today by two Cingular reps
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  20. #80  
    Most likely mid to late January at the latest. Some rumors and speculation that it'll be Dec 18, but don't count on it.
    It won't be as late as Feb unless something goes horribly wrong.
    This info is mostly based on posts at howardforums.com and blogs. I have no direct info.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions