Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric View Post
    Cingular Houston rep says 12/4. It wiil be w/o antena with 320x320, 1.3M camera

im sure you mean 240x240 (WM device) and not 320x320 (Palm OS device, ie 680)...........

but thats good to hear that somebody else has heard of the 12/4 release date..........
    Cingular Houston rep says 12/4. It wiil be w/o antena with 320x320, 1.3M camera
    I know that you are just the messenger, but how can it be 320*320 when WM doesnt support the resolution? I think the phone will appear 12/18.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h View Post
    I know that you are just the messenger, but how can it be 320*320 when WM doesnt support the resolution? I think the phone will appear 12/18.
    Rep says it's 750P
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    The rebate form from cingular shows the 750 with and without camera with a $100 of rebate. To qualify for the rebate the purchase must be made by 12/30/06. It's a good indication Cingular expected them out.

http://www.cingular.com/global/MEDIA...BHM_123006.pdf

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Well, the Premier site has been down for "maintenance" the whole weekend.

I've been checking it constantly - hoping the 750 shows up by surprise!

Don't worry, I'll post on TC as soon as I seen something.
    Rep says it's 750P
    haha i dont think ur rep really knows what he/she's talking about........

the 750 is only a WM device..............
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b View Post
    haha i dont think ur rep really knows what he/she's talking about........

the 750 is only a WM device..............
    yea, I'm certain its a WM5 device as well. Too bad though...I'd love a 750P as I cannot stand WM5.
    Hi is there a chance of a 750 p???? thanks take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi is there a chance of a 750 p???? thanks take care, Jay
    Dunno. I think so but honestly I don't have any way of confirming it but I don't think there is any 750P/GSM on the roadmap - there just hasn't been any semblence of reliable info to indicate that a 750P/GSM will ship next year....unlike the bevy of leaks about the 750W/GSM. I know someone inside Palm but they are very tight lipped. He did pretty much confirm that the 750 from Cingular is a WM5 phone though.
    Premier site is back up and not 750. I am going to check in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    Premier site is back up and not 750. I am going to check in the morning.
    I have access to premier as well - its pretty disappointing to see that I can get a far better deal on Amazon than I can on Premier for the 680.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    I have access to premier as well - its pretty disappointing to see that I can get a far better deal on Amazon than I can on Premier for the 680.
    The biggest benefit for me is not being tired to a 2 yr agreement. I can basically get new phone when I want one and not have to worry about breaking contracts.
    You got a better deal than me then. I can call and get a one year (web site is only 2 year deals) but I still get stuck with a contract. Oh well...
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi is there a chance of a 750 p????
    Two things point against there being one, firstly Palm have already released a 750 as it's running WM5. Secondly there have been no rumours and blurry pictures on here of a PalmOS based 750, which normally happens before a new model is released.
    (just posted this over in the 750v section also.......)

just read over on HoFo that you'll be able to order the phone tomorrow but wont be in stores till next week (saying dec. 12).........

this guy mocky claims his source was right on a couple other realease infos and he's 99.9% sure the 750 will be released (to order) tomorrow.......

"I have connections
    Previously this guy was 100% correct about November releases of Black Jack, Pearl, and Treo 680."

"My connection tried to order it for his stores today and got message that order can not be taken before the official release date which is tomorrow. He expect the phones to be delivered to the stores next week."
    -mocky from HoFo

Whether the phone will be available to purchase tomorrow or not, a bunch of other ppl are also sayin the dec. 12th date so thats the latest rumor........

Just relayin the info........not sure how accurate it really is......
    I wonder what "Order" means. I've never heard of Cingular taking orders for phones. Unless maybe that means online?
    This is exciting, I think I just got wood.
    A woody over a phone???
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Update from mocky on HoFo......

"Well... I have to admit that I misunderstood the information given to me yesterday. Today is not the official release date. Today they start process of stocking Treo 750 and officially start taking orders for it from regional warehouses. The same time he is still pretty confident that I'll have my phone, as he said, some time next week.

Sorry, guys!"
    -mocky

so i guess we'll see next week........
    I've heard the week of Dec 11th for several weeks now from several different hear-says and rumors, etc. I don't know of any info to actually substantiate that but we can hope.
    taken from Cingular Forums.....

"Just talked to a cingular rep who showed me an email on his blackberry (saw it with my own eyes) that the 750 has been pushed back to the 14th. Cross your fingers people."

i hope ur right aidin819..........
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast