Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I spoke with a Verizon rep yesterday.. He had a list of all phones coming out in the next couple of months.. He read off the list to me - no mention of anything from Palm..

Of course that doesn't really mean anything... But still...
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    I spoke with a Verizon rep yesterday.. He had a list of all phones coming out in the next couple of months.. He read off the list to me - no mention of anything from Palm..

Of course that doesn't really mean anything... But still...
    What else was on the list?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmnboy View Post
    When did you rep tell you that?

Last week.
    What else was on the list?
    I wasnt really listening to the other phones.. But i did hear: 2 motorola's, and a couple LG's.. No HTC or Palm phones mentioned..
    On Verizons web site the 700W has been marked down another 50 bucks, to 249. the 700P remains at 299. Lets hope this is Verizon trying to liquidate its 700w inventory ahead of the 700wx release.
    Any updates on the future Verizon treo 700wx?
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    750's battery is smaller because it can be, because GSM technology uses les power than CDMA. I have a phone with 1300mah that lasts a day and a half, the Cingular 8525, which is pretty remarkable considering the phones specs.

The 750 supports a2dp and has AKU 2.3. And a more efficient CPU to go with the battery. Not "better" than the wx, IMO, just a little different
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    It says january 29th for the 700wx. I was thinking that after a year Verizon would introduce an exclusive 750c or something... At least it's an improvement over the 700w.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12