1.    #1  
    I was in the middle of checking my e-mail on Saturday afternoon and received a message that there was an update to Sprint's Business Connection for Palm client (6.7.3.235). I have to say, I'm impressed with the updates thus far. I'm still testing it, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had received the message. I figured I would see something on the main page about it, but I guess they haven't sent the update out to everyone yet. I did a search but didn't come up with anything; my apologies if this is a repost.

Some things I've noticed:

-They gave it a facelift, the interface is far more attractive now.
    -They changed over the logo to reflect the Sprint/Nextel merge.
    -There is a startup screen (Inbox, Calendar, Contact Finder, File Finder, Account Manager).

I'm sure there are changes to the infrastructure and server-side settings, but it's a bit too early to tell.

I also updated my desktop client this morning and noticed a "connection sharing" option. I'm not sure if this existed before, but upon doing some reading, it looks as though this will allow you to use someone else's connection on the same network as a guest, to check your e-mail, in the event that your system is disconnected/offline.

-QuicK
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilveR View Post
    I was in the middle of checking my e-mail on Saturday afternoon and received a message that there was an update to Sprint's Business Connection for Palm client (6.7.3.235). I have to say, I'm impressed with the updates thus far. I'm still testing it, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had received the message. I figured I would see something on the main page about it, but I guess they haven't sent the update out to everyone yet. I did a search but didn't come up with anything; my apologies if this is a repost.

Some things I've noticed:

-They gave it a facelift, the interface is far more attractive now.
    -They changed over the logo to reflect the Sprint/Nextel merge.
    -There is a startup screen (Inbox, Calendar, Contact Finder, File Finder, Account Manager).

I'm sure there are changes to the infrastructure and server-side settings, but it's a bit too early to tell.

I also updated my desktop client this morning and noticed a "connection sharing" option. I'm not sure if this existed before, but upon doing some reading, it looks as though this will allow you to use someone else's connection on the same network as a guest, to check your e-mail, in the event that your system is disconnected/offline.

-QuicK
    Don't try the connection sharing. It's not quite as simple as it sounds. The person you are going to share has to turn on sharing on his Outlook account which means you have full access to his/her email.