1.    #1  
    Treo 680 Nov 5th
    8525 Oct 29th

It also lists the Treo 750 and shows it's picture in Cingulars Palm Portfolio, but does not list a date.

http://www.linquist.net/life/2006/10...lar-8525-info/
    Hip - Hip - Horray!
    Just call me Berd.
    Did you see that they're saying Microsoft DirectPush is available for the 680 in Q1/2007. Does that mean that we're going to FINALLY get full OTA sync to an Exchange Server while remaining with the Palm UI that we know and love?
    Bring on the 680! It's way past time! (unless you consider the features). But it's my next Treo!
    Quote Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
    Treo 680 Nov 5th
    8525 Oct 29th

It also lists the Treo 750 and shows it's picture in Cingulars Palm Portfolio, but does not list a date.

http://www.linquist.net/life/2006/10...lar-8525-info/
    woot woot! what does it say the price for the 680 is going to be? i dont have powerpoint on my computer so can't access the file
    Last edited by babydol; 10/27/2006 at 10:11 PM. Reason: wanted to add more
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Can powerpoint presentations be printed to pdf?
    Just call me Berd.
    From the PowerPoint doc (for Treo 680):

Pricing (tentative)
    $424.99, no commitment
    $349.99, 1 yr. commitment
    $249.99, 1 yr. with UNL data plan ($100 rebate)
    $274.99, 2 year commitment
    BEST price: $174.99 with UNL data plan ($100 rebate)
    ^^^Those prices are too high
    OK good, we know about the release dates for these two phones but................................................................................................. ........I WANT THE 750 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Answer.....????
    Palm Treo 650 UN-leaded (Cingular)
    Waiting For: Treo 750 (PLEASE?)

I will not lose...
    well according to some sources......the 750 is suppose to be released 2 weeks after the 680 is (which would put it around thanksgiving).......but then again.......does anyone really know?

this is killing me..............just tell us cingular!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    ^^^Those prices are too high
    I dont think it is
    It's so good to see something concrete on a phone release.

In another thread here the 750 is mentioned as in testing and that it still crashes a lot with the Cingular build. Given my fun times with the 650 crashing, I'd rather they get the bugs out before I both jump platforms and spend a lot of money.

But that's just me.
    8525 is not listed on their site under my zip code. Another Cingular delay I guess!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    8525 is not listed on their site under my zip code. Another Cingular delay I guess!
    the 8525 has been seen around in so many places now. i hope the release is soon. i think cingular is going to have alot of choices for us this christmas!!!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.