1.    #1  
    im elegible for any upgrade, and i refuse to settle for anything less then a treo i have a 700w right now, any chance of VZW gettin a new treo within 6 months or should i jus use my upgrade and get a nick free, dent free, fingerprint free, treo 700w?!?
    Got Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMarlak View Post
    im elegible for any upgrade, and i refuse to settle for anything less then a treo i have a 700w right now, any chance of VZW gettin a new treo within 6 months or should i jus use my upgrade and get a nick free, dent free, fingerprint free, treo 700w?!?
    I havent heard of anything but then again, I have cingular so thats all im looking out for.........

sorry
    Isn't the 700wx coming out for Verizon soon?
  4.    #4  
    whats the difference between the 700w and 700wx?
    Got Treo?
    The 700wx is rumored to be coming out soon, probably just after Christmas. This items is the same as Sprint's 700wx (TreoCentral Review), basically offering a software update to fix some niggles and then also more RAM to offer smoother performance.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    the wx has 32mb more RAM. It makes a big difference.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  7.    #7  
    Oh well i guess i will jus wait and see before i go buyin just another 700w, hey antoine your pretty close to waldorf huh? if your ever in the area and wanna buy a car let me kno
    Got Treo?