1.    #1  
    I just tried to get to our Cingular Premier site and it said it was being updated and to try back in a little while. I wonder of they are launching some new phones?
    I tried the same thing also, I bet they are....even the regular none premier site says under construction...

PLEASE RELEASE the 750 !!!!!!!!!!!
  3.    #3  
    Even if you go to www.cingular.com you get re-directed. I hope this is more then a freakin color change!!
    They are putting the; 750, 8525, i607, 680, 6925, N75, 8800, and the Pearl all up at the same time.
    Just call me Berd.
    new website to go along with the new UMTS/HSDPA network to go along with the new 3G phones
    I also heard the Treo 9000 will be in there also...LOL
    I just got in thru (not premier) nothing but a new look.
    Just call me Berd.
    They did update the 3G coverage map in OC Oregon.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by JdubTreo View Post
    I also heard the Treo 9000 will be in there also...LOL
    sh*t!!! i just bought the 9000 unlocked!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    7345 Towers Now Online!
    10/23/06 Cingular Sites has surveyed and loaded 7345 Cingular sites into our online co-location database.
    http://www.cingularsites.com/CingularSites/welcome.do
    Just call me Berd.
  11.    #11  
    Cingular Sucks! Just a style change...
    They are not changing the name back to AT&T?
    cingular.com is down again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherer View Post
    cingular.com is down again!!
    its working for me, and according to it there are only 9 pdas available. i'm not seeing the 680
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Nice update. Very much more grown up than the old site. From a designer/developer point of view the usability of everything has gone up 10 fold.

I am sure that new products will propogate once they get the bugs worked out (it did just release and there is most assuradly too much new content to go up that didnt).
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.