1. CK1
    I got the 700Wx 2 days ago from Sprint and I'm gonna give it the run around the block. When I was at the store, I beamed some data from my wife's palm tthe phone at it worked. But last night when I tried to beam a file from the tasks or notes section in the Wx to her Palm, it didn't recognized the file extension. Any ideas? Is there software she needs on her palm? Can I convert how the files are written in mine? I need this to work if I'm going to keep this.

The one thing I'm REALLY disappointed in is the battery life. OMG. I took it off the charger at 10am yesterday and played with it trying to learn a few things during the day and at 11:30pm, it was at 20-35% battery. I'm used to my cell phone lasting 2-3 days for std-by. I need an organizer but after spending that kind of money for 2 devices in 1, I'm getting a little nervous in keeping any 700 (P & Wx seem to have this problem). I don't want to be tied to a charger all day. Is this really that common?
    There has to be something wrong with your battery. I'm a heavy user and never have a problem getting through the day (usually with about 50% left). Maybe it will improve after a few good full charges, but my battery rocked right out of the box.
    I concur with brothernov, my battery life has been terrific on this device, better than the 700p. Make sure you're not doing send/rcv every five minutes or look into possible battery issues.
  4. CK1
    what all do you do with the 700WX and how often? I'm planning on turning this thing in and waiting a while to see what "improves". Let me tell you what I tried today with it. I played a total of 20 minutes today with it after taking it off the charger at 9:30am. I hit the power button after each event so the screen is off (this turns the PDA portion off rt?). I then left it alone and made only one call with i. Bluetooth is off and the beam hasn't been messed with. I think it will receive data. Lastly, I haven't checked e-mail. My battery is at 60% and it is 8:47pm.

I think my e-mail was checking every two minutes....duh!
    Last edited by CK1; 10/17/2006 at 08:32 PM. Reason: new info.