1.    #1  
    I was out camping in Niagara Falls area. It was pouring so I hid in my car and turned on the MobiTV. To my surprise there were a few more new channels.

I got it from Mobi directly ($10/m) so all channels are live
    http://www.mobitv.com/channels/channelstv.php?i=sprint

I will try to bold the new ones.

01 MSNBC
    02 NBC Mobile
    03 Discovery
    04 TLC
    05 ABC News Now
    06 Fox Sports
    07 CMBC
    08 Horror Classics
    09 ESPN 3G TV
    10 NFL Network

14 Racing Report
    15 V40 Top Hits
    16 The Mic Hip Hop
    17 Shift Alternative
    18 Chaos Extreme
    20 Maxx Sports
    21 Comedy Time
    22 Fashion TV
    23 CNET
    24 Discovery Kids

25 The Weather Channel
    26 Oxygen Network
    28 Toon World
    29 Discovery Espanol
    30 Mobi Trailers
    33 IGNmobile
    34 ATAKU
    35 iFilm viral videos

36 Vegas sports
    37 Vegas scoeline

38 Nano TV
    39 Vasity TV
    46 CSPAN
    47 CSPAN2
    50 MobiTV

Although I may still drop Mobi at the end of the month. This stuff is AWESOME but I never had the time to watch it. And the Treo screen is too painfully small.
    i have a question - if I were to watch Discovery on my phone using Mobi, would it be the same exact thing I would watch on the discovery channel at home on my TV?
    The MobiTV lineup really seems like a much better value then paying for upgraded SprintTV.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    i have a question - if I were to watch Discovery on my phone using Mobi, would it be the same exact thing I would watch on the discovery channel at home on my TV?
    Pretty much, for when you are not at home. I also did a stretch test, a fully charged battery gave me about 3.5 hours of stream TV before the battery warming.
    I have the Sprint TV and Mobi seems like a better thing. Can you get Mobi TV from Sprint for the 700P or do you have to purchase it from Handmark. Trying to keep it all on the same bill and take advantage of my $10 credit.
    I don't think ATAKU is new, just Anime01 renamed...

I believe MobiTV actually allows you to use the $10 credit towards the monthly fee, so I think you'll be all set if you want to switch to MobiTV.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Same thing, about a 2 minute lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Pretty much, for when you are not at home. I also did a stretch test, a fully charged battery gave me about 3.5 hours of stream TV before the battery warming.

If I am watching TV, my battery drains even if it is in the charger. Anyone having this problem. No big deal since I am not watching for hours on end.
    Whoa, I didn't think that was possible? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $when$ $operating$ $on$ $the$ $charger$, $the$ $battery$ $isn$'$t$ $even$ $touched$ $when$ $the$ $Treo$ $needs$ $power$. $That$'$s$ $why$ $you$ $can$ $plug$ $in$ $a$ $Treo$ $that$'$s$ $been$ $dead$ $for$ $a$ $week$ $and$ $start$ $playing$ $your$ $massive$ $MP3$ $collection$ $on$ $pTunes$ $immediately$... $I$'$d$ $be$ $cautious$ $if$ $I$ $were$ $you$... $if$ $that$'$s$ $the$ $case$ $then$ $try$ $resyncing$ $the$ $battery$ $meter$ $or$ $using$ $another$ $battery$ $or$ $something$...

10.    #10  
    Who cares. Buy two more batteries, they are so cheap.
    I saw someone with MobiTV on his 650 and it was horribly laggy and pixelated...granted this was close to a year ago, so perhaps things have changed? He also was using Sprint and the regular data service.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    mobi tv is the worst!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    mobi tv is the worst!!!
    Now that's an extremely useful post.

Perhaps you'd care to elaborate, and tell us what you don't like about Mobi TV?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherv View Post
    I saw someone with MobiTV on his 650 and it was horribly laggy and pixelated...granted this was close to a year ago, so perhaps things have changed? He also was using Sprint and the regular data service.
    MobiTV has changed a lot. And on the 700p, it's golden (but they need to step up the content - broadcast channels, real ESPN, etc- or lower the price).
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    would be nice to have regular channels on it. I'd like to watch Heroes or atleast a pre-recorded one.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    MobiTv is real high on the 'wow' factor and on my vzw 700p it looks great. I like that they tried to update the channels, but the new ones stink too. MSNBC, CNET, ESPN, DISCOVERY, and TLC are the only decent channels, everything is just junk as far as I'm concerned. I may keep it for another month but if they don't make any real changes I'm going to bail.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Does MobiTV offer a free trial? I didn't see one?