1.    #1  
    This used phone looks amazing condition wise but the connection kinda stinks. I just recieved it today and connected it as well. So far I can access the web with no problem but when im on the phone, I lose service and then the call drops. I seem to have 3 bars or better before making or recieving calls and then 1 bar or none when im on the phone. Im new here as you can see and electronics isnt my thing so if someone can help me out that would great. I was thinking of reseting the phone, is that a good idea? Just looking to get better service if thats possible. Thanks for your help in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Did I post my thread in the right place?
    Last edited by s2k hybrid; 10/10/2006 at 11:13 PM.
    Congrats! Yes do a hard re-set before you add any of YOUR apps/info, to make sure its bug free. Good Luck!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info. I'll do that right now
    You could have old firmware and prl information. Depending on provider you may have updates available. in the phone screen go to menu - phone info and look at the software version number. Do a search here, or at the Palm website and you'll find the latest firmware number and how to upgrade.