1.    #1  
    I was previous user of Treo 600 and Treo 650 but both used Goodlink to sync with my corporate exchange server for my MS Outlook email / calendar / contacts / task. I am almost positive I had the abilty to restrict notification of email arrivals by priority. I do not see that option wiith my Treo 700wx. I get perhaps 100 emails a day and I only want to be notified via sound alert for those marked high priority on my outlook mail. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by theel33 View Post
    I was previous user of Treo 600 and Treo 650 but both used Goodlink to sync with my corporate exchange server for my MS Outlook email / calendar / contacts / task. I am almost positive I had the abilty to restrict notification of email arrivals by priority. I do not see that option wiith my Treo 700wx. I get perhaps 100 emails a day and I only want to be notified via sound alert for those marked high priority on my outlook mail. Any ideas?
    Are you still using Good Mobile Messaging on you 700? If so, go to Menu -> Good Preferences -> Notification. There you can set up notifications by priority.
  3.    #3  
    my company went to Mobile Workplace Services (MWS) from Microsoft since it is free and we had to drop our Goodlink. So the email priority option was by way of Goodlink and I can't duplciate that with this new MWS????
    Quote Originally Posted by theel33 View Post
    my company went to Mobile Workplace Services (MWS) from Microsoft since it is free and we had to drop our Goodlink. So the email priority option was by way of Goodlink and I can't duplciate that with this new MWS????
    That I don't know, but my guess would be there isn't a way.