1.    #1  
    OK, there isnt one. I just thought I would add to the confusion here.
    Huh? What? 850? I'm on T-Mobile. I want the Treo 850/1900. What's the release date on that?
    850 almost 2 yrs. from now if Palm is even around then.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I am so sick of Palm & cingular playing games i hope they both end up DOA.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Huh? What? 850? I'm on T-Mobile. I want the Treo 850/1900. What's the release date on that?
    By the time T-Mobile gets their high-speed network up and running we'll be looking at an 850 maybe even a 900.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Not Cingular, they have the best 3G data coverage!!

They take a long time due to testing, they don't like recalls and returns.

Palm is another story.

This was in response to the guy who said he hates both Palm and Cingular.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I would buy a 888.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    im lookin for a 467.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Why don't you look for 4711 or 0815?
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    As a british car lover, I'm holding out for a Treo 666 powered by a Lucas "the Prince of Darkness" processor. When it works, it'll be great! Otherwise, finding parts for it will take all my time and money. ;-)
    Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    780 is the next Palm Gsm Treo after the 680.
    It's due out next fall.
    The only thing Palm will be adding is 128mb Ram.
    Price around $200 after Rebates.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=berdinkerdickle;1097998]780 is the next Palm Gsm Treo after the 680.
    It's due out next fall.
    The only thing Palm will be adding is 128mb Ram./QUOTE]

That would be the 680x then, surely?
    I really hope they go away from all the number naming scheme from next year.

And get a redesign of the exterior.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    I really hope they go away from all the number naming scheme from next year.
    I hope they don't follow the herd then and decide to use txt spk or some other banal system to name them. It's so naff!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot View Post
    By the time T-Mobile gets their high-speed network up and running we'll be looking at an 850 maybe even a 900.
    I just had to resurrect this.......

he needs to be picking my Lottery numbers!
    it's day-ja-voo all over again.

Good job madcap!
    Just call me Berd.
    Nice phone. Why the [redacted] does it take Palm so long to come out with phones? I hope this phone is the thickness of the Bb Curve - otherwise they should just give the money back to the investors and shut down the company.
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 08/15/2008 at 10:58 AM.
    .55 inches thick. That should do the job. My Q is, does it have a replaceable battery? If so, it looks like the entire back must remove.
    Patrick Horne