1.    #1  
    Would love some thoughts on folks who use teh Treo for data only and carry a separate phone. I love my 700p, for email, contacts, calendar etc, and have tried it as my only device, but nothing beats a dedicated phone if you are a heavy voice user.

Do people predominantly use the treo for everything, if so, are you logging 3000-4000 minutes a month, like me? Or is it more casual use? If you used the phone that much, do you think the treo fits the bill?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    personally, if I were using the treo (my 600) for over an hour a day, I'd get a separate phone as well. This may change if I get a newer treo with bluetooth and headphone, as I find it generally uncomfortable for long phone calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
    Would love some thoughts on folks who use teh Treo for data only and carry a separate phone. I love my 700p, for email, contacts, calendar etc, and have tried it as my only device, but nothing beats a dedicated phone if you are a heavy voice user
    email, contacts, calendar.......try out a Pearl or a MotoQ. seriously.
  4.    #4  
    yes but is the q or pearl any better as a heavy duty phone? I need ROCK SOLID phone capability. do you think they hold up to an e815 from motorola? will try if so, for sure but I think the "p" is it...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
    Would love some thoughts on folks who use teh Treo for data only and carry a separate phone. I love my 700p, for email, contacts, calendar etc, and have tried it as my only device, but nothing beats a dedicated phone if you are a heavy voice user.

Do people predominantly use the treo for everything, if so, are you logging 3000-4000 minutes a month, like me? Or is it more casual use? If you used the phone that much, do you think the treo fits the bill?

I have a Verizon Treo "p" and have a Separate Phone.

Am Using Amp'd mobile Service which use's Verizon towers. Super happy $99 Unlimited min's including internet

They will be having the "Q" in the 1st Quarter of next year.

I have the E816 Phone which is great and has very good Bluetooth and is pretty Small instead of having the larger Treo all the time.

If I want to have one Phone(treo), I can call fwd with No cost because of the Unlimited min's with Amp'd

They also have 30 day trial to make sure you get quality Service in your area I found it was so much better than Sprint I moved 6 Lines

*l have access to thier Corp Plan's so if you are interested PM me