1.    #1  
    i hope you will all excuse my ignorance.

is there any treo model that can use wifi with some kind of hack, or without.

which models can and which cant.

thanks to you all!

Search police, be gone.

Hi, welcome to TC. No Treos have built-in wifi. As far as I know the only way to get wifi on a Treo is to use an SD card that contains little wifi gnomes who will do your wireless bidding.

Go to the Treocentral shop and look at the wifi-enabled SD cards and you will see the models for which wifi is possible.
    It's only the Windows Treos(700/700wx) that can use wifi cards. You now have to be with Sprint or Verizon to get them. I don't know if the 750(coming for Cingular) will be able to use a miniSD wifi card.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    And of course the dreaded Enfora wi-fi sled aka wi-fi brick will provide wi-fi to the 650.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Who honestly has used that but a few people? LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!