Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Going on two months since this thread started and still no 750 release, or even an official release date
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    Going on two months since this thread started and still no 750 release, or even an official release date
    Welcome to Silly Season. Dealiing with Palm is like a bad marriage.

Perry, where are you?
    Anyone noticed that the Cingular Treo 750 doesn't have the notification LED on the top?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Would pay it in a minute for a POS/UMTS phone. Will not pay that for a WM/UMTS phone
    So you would be happier with a piece of sh1t?

Sorry, just seemed funny to see Palm OS written like that. I have to say though, compared to Windows Mobile 5, Palm OS is a POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchellO View Post
    So you would be happier with a piece of sh1t?

Sorry, just seemed funny to see Palm OS written like that. I have to say though, compared to Windows Mobile 5, Palm OS is a POS.
    I agree. Once you get use to the new OS it is much more robust then POS
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    I agree. Once you get use to the new OS it is much more robust then POS
    To quote the Bard of Avon, "Ah! There's the rub."
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    According to the press release, it'll be released "early Q3) (Q3 of Palm's fiscal year) (Between Dec1 and Feb 28th.) I take this to mean during December.
    Thats a pretty big window. Cingular would be silly to not release it for Christmas. While it is still a "business" handset, they would still be making a bit mistake not having it ready for purchase before Christmas.
    Palm Treo 750v
    Running on Three Australia
    1GB miniSD - Bluetooth GPS - Nokia CK-1W Car-Kit
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchellO View Post
    Thats a pretty big window. Cingular would be silly to not release it for Christmas. While it is still a "business" handset, they would still be making a bit mistake not having it ready for purchase before Christmas.
    The same could've been said of the 700w, but it wasn't released till Jan. Yep, makes no sense. They just can't get the timing right.
    They'd be making an even bigger mistake if they release it before Christmas and it's not ready to go. From what I hear it crashes quite a bit right now and they're working on stability. Nothing like bad press to scare away the masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek View Post
    They'd be making an even bigger mistake if they release it before Christmas and it's not ready to go. From what I hear it crashes quite a bit right now and they're working on stability. Nothing like bad press to scare away the masses.
    Was on a trans-Atlantic flight a few weeks ago; guy next to me had a Vodaphone Treo 750. Played with it for about 30 mins - seemed pretty solid to me. Did not get to test any phone or UMTS/3G features.

Hopefully Cingular still gets it out in Q1-2007.

Anyone know if Blackberry connect will work on this phone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nsx1164 View Post
    Anyone know if Blackberry connect will work on this phone ?
    http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/1...750v-unlocked/
    Palm Treo 750v
    Running on Three Australia
    1GB miniSD - Bluetooth GPS - Nokia CK-1W Car-Kit
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345