1.    #1  
    I went to sync my Treo 600 yesterday and my treo would not hotsync... bad connector... so I call up asurion (t-mobile) and they didn't have any Treos... so I had to go with an MDA. It was going to happen sooner or later but now i'm back to being a n00bie, I hate myself alreadly... in fact I didn't even search b4 I posted this... it's starting already... wish me luck..

unless you know someone who'll trade a NIB MDA for a newish (under 6 months old) Treo 650. here's to wishing...
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 09/14/2006 at 07:30 PM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Sorry - don't know anything to help you out on your issue - just read the post and wanted to say that's a Very Fine Avatar ...
    I would have just went to Cingular. You could have carried your number over and got the Treo 650 you wanted. Spend the $0.99 on Ebay and unlock that phone like I did and then sell the phone on Ebay. The unlock software for the phone was easy to use.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Sell it on ebay and buy a 650.

Too bad the 680 is not out yet.
    If you have a laptop you can still hotsync via infrared. That's what I do when I'm travelling. Its slow, but it works (turn off sync'ing of photos to speed it up)
    Your insurace should cover it and seeing that no one really carries the treo 600 they should be able to swap you a 650. try it and see and get back to us on what happen and if they won't try palm.com.
    Whew!!! I was hoping I was reading it wrong! Dealing with jokers on Craig's List must have done that to me!
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 09/17/2006 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Answered below.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Some of you are suggesting selling a phone with a bad connector on eBay???
    i think they are telling him to sell the mda.

yeah, you can do that or talk to the insurance company directly.

how much would you sell the mda?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.