Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Now the 750v is official, there's only us GSM/POS loonies left. How much longer, I wonder before the 680 is released???
    We just linger around, hoping, waiting...
    Just call me Berd.
    well there is the 750 on cingular and unlocked rumors you can wait for.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    well there is the 750 on cingular and unlocked rumors you can wait for.
    I was just going to say that was OT here, but the new forum is for the 750v, so I guess not.
    Discrimination against GSM users..
    Where is ACLU?
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    I was just going to say that was OT here, but the new forum is for the 750v, so I guess not.
    I'm sure once the Cingular branded version is announced, the 750v forum will turn into the 750v/c forum just like the 700w forum turned into the 700w/wx...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I don't think my yawner can handle the fourth Treo of the year. This is getting about as bad as the release of the T5.

Isn't it depressing when it goes quiet in here?
    It was pretty depressing as the details of the new Treos emerged. Now that we have them and only the Lowrider remains, "depression" sounds pretty good.
    Last edited by LiveFaith; 09/14/2006 at 01:28 PM.
    Patrick Horne
    I'm depressed. I bought into this whole game when the Treo 300 came out. Now, I've had the Sprint 650 for some time -- nice workhorse, but getting REALLY big and heavy and (dare I say it) kind of pedestrian. Nothing particularly exciting about the 700p. Is it asking too much for Palm to be cool again? Maybe take some design tips from Motorola, Nokia, Apple, BMW, Aliph, Herman Miller -- even the friggin' Blackberry looks cooler now than the Palm!

Unbelievable.
    After the Lowrider wows us, then imagine the silence. Oh what reflection it shall be thinking that it took over two years the get the Fab4 to the marketplace. That should set the stage for some real enthusiasm. Woohoo.
    I'm going to have a hard time bouncing between the Treo and Ti Calculator boards!
    Patrick Horne
    I'm already for the next silly season........bring it on...please?
    I think there is no space to grow in the PalmOS. If they don't put 3G in the new PalmOS Treo, there is no point to make another one after that (Treo 680).

Also the theory about PalmOS limiting the speed of EVDO V.0 is probably true.

POS Treo can only grow smaller, not more "powerful."