1.    #1  
    So tuesday is the day Palm will prob anounce the new Treo (that we all know everything about already), Apple has a big anoucment (new iPod and video's on ITMS?) and macmod.com will anounce the winner of the Mac Mod Challenge! (I made the iPowerbook G3)

Anything else to look forward to on Tuesday?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I'm so looking forward to Tuesday!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Primary elections here in Minnesota!
    A big fat DITTO from me. ...and I thought last week was hectic with the wx.
    Yup, yup, Ds lite comes in Onyx and pink, also Megaman ZX comes out as well, I am looking forward to Tuesday
    Why is Tuesday a big gadget and electronics day? Does it have something to do with the companies fiscal year or something?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I suspect that part of it is they don't want to deal with doing anything major on 9/11. I know new music, DVDs, books get released on Tuesdays, generally. Part of it is also the news cycle - i guess that most people do their online news-reading and buying on Wednesday, so a tuesday release is more likely to get a higher profile.

All that said, I think that everything going to be overshadowed by the Apple stuff.
    Where's the TC betting pool on when the unlocked GSM version will be released in the U.S.?
    All these companies announcing on Sept. 12 though. Why not some last week? Or some next week? ALL on Sept. 12?

About Apple. I am looking forward to seeing if the rumor that Nano will be encased in colored aluminum like the mini is true!! Also that it will go up to 6 and 8GB. Then there's the touch screen and bluetooth video iPod rumor. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Where's the TC betting pool on when the unlocked GSM version will be released in the U.S.?
    I vote December for the 750 getting to Cingular, just in time for the holidays!! But it could also be January because Cingular always likes to delay things.

Hopefully the unlocked will be available around the same time.

Whose buying AAPL? Not sure if I should add to my position...
    Current: PPC-6700
    Past: Treo 650
    What would make a lot of people here really happy is if Palm not only announces the 750, but releases an update for the 700p that fixes the speed issues, makes bluetooth connections more stable, and while we're dreaming, adds built-in A2DP bluetooth profile and wifi drivers to the OS.
    That might be the 700px. That seems to be how they "fix" things, make you buy a whole new phone.

More news from TGS (Tokyo Game Show). Looking forward to the more Capcom Resident Evil 5 and DMC4 news.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Big day here to!

Seriously though, I can't get to excited about the launch of yet another windoze phone (and a slightly ahem "retro" one at that).
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Yup, yup, Ds lite comes in Onyx and pink, also Megaman ZX comes out as well, I am looking forward to Tuesday
    Man o man... that Onyx DS Lite looks slick! Is there an adaptor that'll play divx movies on the DS? That Opera browser looks pretty slick.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    Man o man... that Onyx DS Lite looks slick! Is there an adaptor that'll play divx movies on the DS? That Opera browser looks pretty slick.

Timmay
    Yeah can't wait to get that browser and there is an adapter that will let you play movies and more Here is lil review about the M3 adapter.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=6984