1.    #1  
    Greetings Treo-sters!!!

Quick question.....

I have treo 600s on my second and third lines...a 650 on the first. One of my 600s ( second line) is at the end of life. Battery wont hold a good charge....screen has a blemish on it ( bad pixel) and it reboots often ,erasing all info that was on it in the process. I have a protection plan on it. I'm going to take it into Sprint to get it "fixed". Since 600s are not around and 650 are dwendling, what will be my options? Remember, I have a protection plan on it, meaning that it has to be replaced.

Thanks in advance!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Correct me if I am wrong, usually if they no longer have any 600's, they will replace them with the next model in the lineup 650's. I believe that's how it works. I am with Cingular so it may be different. I have used Lockline in the past and that's what they did.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Can somebody explain lockline?
    Actually, I'm sure you'll probably get a replacement 600...otherwise you'll get a 650. If you're really lucky, they'll be out of both and you'll get 700, but that's not likely.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave View Post
    Can somebody explain lockline?
    Lockline is simply the company name which insures Sprint's phones (perhaps other services as well)
    I replaced a 600 last week and got another 600. oh well.