Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    It would be interesting to know the percentage of Treos that have never been hotsynched to a computer - I bet its pretty high, maybe even over 50%.
    Can't imagine!
    Drinking buddy? I recently moved to another state and its my only buddy. Funny that I almost prefer it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    This always happens, at every bar I got to. Always run into another Treonaut, just watch those Drunkin' Text's, sometimes I just go nuts .
    Reverend! Its nice to see you,,,,, I should have known I find you in this thread, I'm back at TC after a year long fling with the 6700. I forgot the names of all the good brew you've recommended over the last few years,,,,,,,, I guess that's a testimonial to the fact that I've tried them all

Currently drinking one now hell yah the treo is a good drinking buddy!!!
    JamesRitter, well, well, welcome back. Still here, still enjoying a good brew too. I got my 700p & my 650 at each side & a beer in my hand
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Just finished a Grolsch - haven't seen the other 'good brew' threads - but figured I'd drop that in here as a very good brew ...
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickj View Post
    Just finished a Grolsch - haven't seen the other 'good brew' threads - but figured I'd drop that in here as a very good brew ...
    Not much brew talk in this one http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=85241 but its pretty funny that 75% of users are occasionally drunk on their treo,,,,,,,,,, that explains a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Not much brew talk in this one http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=85241 but its pretty funny that 75% of users are occasionally drunk on their treo,,,,,,,,,, that explains a lot
    Wow, it's been a year and we are still drinking with our Treo's
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickj View Post
    Just finished a Grolsch ...
    I'll definitely check that one out,,,, although there isn't much of a variety of anything in this little hick collage town
    Yup, Grolsch is not always easy to find - but definitely worth it when you do ...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    I'll definitely check that one out,,,, although there isn't much of a variety of anything in this little hick collage town
    Oh man, Grolsch are only good for the bottles they come in...I can't STAND that brew! Give me a good belgian tripel any day
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12