1.    #1  
    I was thinking today... everyone loves the unboxing pictures of the new gadgets and nerd stuff, but what Treo had the past packaging?

I have had several Treo's (though i've not gotten above the Treo 650 so far...) and I have to say the Treo 180/270 packaging was the best.

http://www.pdafrance.com/img/testpro...treo270-03.jpg

I loved the three boxes with the parts in each one pictured on the box. It reminds me of the iPod packages.

What was your fav Treo unboxing?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Wow seeing the 300 brings back memories, yes it does remind me of an ipod, i think the outside of the sprint 700 is pretty good, the 650 and 600 were pretty much no frills
    My 650 came with a mono earphone with the speaker buildin. Plus the charger and sync cable are separated, you can charge the phone faster than way.

The 700p doesn't come with the earphone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    Wow seeing the 300 brings back memories, yes it does remind me of an ipod, i think the outside of the sprint 700 is pretty good, the 650 and 600 were pretty much no frills
    the Treo 600 and 650 were kinda lack luster... the 270 was all about presentation. The all came with the same parts though, ear peice, charger, and usb cable.

It would be nice to see Palm take a step back from the current Zire and Tungsten line up and get some great packaging to go with the Great products.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The early packaging was definitely the best. My favorite was the foam treo that came in every box!