1.    #1  
    I have 2 questions.
    1. I just switched jobs and can't use wireless sync (or my IT guy can't figure out how to set it up) to get emails, sync contacts, calendars, etc. so I am back to the old way of using the sync cable via usb. My problem is: I can't figure out how to get my Treo to send over the contacts from the GoodLink portion of my phone to my Outlook on my computer. It is pulling contacts from my personal contact folder instead. If I have to do it that way, how do I copy and paste contacts from my goodlink over to personal contacts? I really prefer to use the GOodlink contacts because you can search by name instead of scrolling.
    2. I also have just disabled the "web" service from Verizon, so I'm scared that if I turn my phone off I will not be able to start Goodlink contacts back (because my phone normally says "connecting to national access--> established") before it starts my goodlink.

Hopefully this makes sense. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    Good Mobile Messaging is pulling the contacts from your Exchange Server. They should already be in Outlook.