Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, that 900 is A-MAZ-ING.

Only problems is I hear it has no WiFi and only 640K RAM.
    How do you hear about it? It doesn't exist yet...hahaha 640k of RAM...HAHAHAHAHA My graphing calculator has more.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  3. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Someone should forward those 900p comps to Palm...
    So people want a sliding Treo? Slider phones are popular, but many Treo users seem to like the exposed keyboard.

I thought it was a good idea though! Yeah, forward them to Palm so we can get some updated designs!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    For me the keyboard must always be exposed. A sliding display sounds really cool though. Can you put that together and send to Palm.
    It's easier to slide it up and down, than on the HTC models that have the keyboard slide from the side, I think. Palm could have a winning design if they did the up and down slider!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yeah, hey Palm, monitor THIS thread! haha

(reference: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...11#post1099511)

Canuck PDA
    No moving parts for me. An exposed keyboard is more suitable for one-handed ease of use.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    That is like the SX66 but MUCH nicer... the SX66 was a POS (not the Palm acronym ;-) tho... so why doesn't palm make that baby???
    The RAZR shows that a good screen can be that thin...

Jim
    RAZR V3i <-- the i stands for iTunes. not sold in stores :-)
    Looks like Samsung likes my idea.

http://www.pdalive.com/forums/attach...p?postid=52884

Canuck PDA
    What is that one? Is it coming out? Kinda looks like a plastic play toy.

The SX66 had a nice big screen which is really key if you want to use it for web browsing (for real) and Word docs.
    It would just be nice to have a STABLE device rather than these idiots who keep trying to add features that make the things so unstable they become paperweights...

Forever in search of the perfect pda/phone
    Jim
    V3i
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    The SE 990i has a portrait QVGA screen and thumb keyboard and isn't that long. Its not impossible.

Surur
    Yeah, but doesn't that have a flip down keyboard/keypad?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoboken View Post
    What is that one? Is it coming out? Kinda looks like a plastic play toy.

The SX66 had a nice big screen which is really key if you want to use it for web browsing (for real) and Word docs.
    It would just be nice to have a STABLE device rather than these idiots who keep trying to add features that make the things so unstable they become paperweights...

Forever in search of the perfect pda/phone
    Jim
    V3i
    That's the Samsung SGH-i760! Here's what PDA Live had to say about it:

There appeared preliminary details about the upcoming Samsung SGH-i760 on the Web.

This new Pocket PC Phone is expected to offer just about every feature most road warriors dream of. Built in the popular slider form factor, it boasts of 3G (UMTS, HSDPA) cellular connectivity as well as integrated Bluetooth 2.0 and Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) networking.

According to MobilMania.sk, the Samsung SGH-i760 runs Windows Mobile 5.0 (with AKU 2.0) on a 520 MHz Intel XScale PXA27x processor, and have 64 MB RAM and 128...

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    I just came accross this. Doesnt look real to me.

Wish it was.
    Perry, where are you.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Maybe Palm could take there soon-to-release Treo 680 and slap the sliding keyboard to really appeal to "new smartphone" users. Treo 680s
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12