1.    #1  
    check out the link and read the comments:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/30/n...hotos-du-jour/

he claims he has the POS, that its SD not mini-SD
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    that pic shows a windoze screen.
    Am I missing something? This is the same link with the Vodafone WM5 version.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    check out the link and read the comments:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/30/n...hotos-du-jour/

he claims he has the POS, that its SD not mini-SD
    Thats interesting. Many people insist the POS version will have SD, not miniSD, and the slot is certainly wide enough. We also know the bodies of the two new GSM Treo's are not exactly the same; the W will have infra-red, while the P wont. The Hi-PDA people also said it has SD, not miniSD.

So in total, despite knowing the 750v has miniSD its not impossible the P will have SD.

Surur
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    Am I missing something? This is the same link with the Vodafone WM5 version.
    It is, it's in the comments section where someone claims to have a PalmOS 750. Well they actually say they have that phone but it's Palm not Windows even though it clearly is a Windows phone in the picture and we already know Vodafone are releasing a WM Treo If they indeed do have PalmOS Treo then it's not the phone in the picture but rather the Nitro/680/Whatever.
    From what I have read and seen it looks like the WM5 Treo 750 has a mini SD slot. I am never going back to a POS!
  7.    #7  
    i think the 750P will be aimed at getting treo 650 owners to upgrade. thats why it will be SD.

750W will be different specs, but with that worse 240x240 screen.
    Speculation and more speculation. I don't think any of us "know" anything about either version.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I don't think any of us "know" anything about either version.
    I think thats exaggeration. We know some, such as its a device made by Palm, and will be sold by Vodafone. We probably KNOW a bit more also.

Surur