1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 GSM with Rogers

Visited a Rogers store this week. Was told they were expecting a "new" Treo in and around October, but he could not tell me which model. Rogers is a GSM provider, so I guess it might be a 700P GSM version?

However, previously I had been led to believe that Rogers would offer the next Treo on HSPDA. Its so frustrating to not have a clue about what to expect here in Canada and when while I can see the US participants of this site talk about having 700P and 7000W and now 700wx. I have been a Palm user since 1999 but I am getting tired of this dance with Palm and the carriers here, so they are forcing me to look at other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I have a Treo 650 GSM with Rogers

Visited a Rogers store this week. Was told they were expecting a "new" Treo in and around October, but he could not tell me which model. Rogers is a GSM provider, so I guess it might be a 700P GSM version?

However, previously I had been led to believe that Rogers would offer the next Treo on HSPDA. Its so frustrating to not have a clue about what to expect here in Canada and when while I can see the US participants of this site talk about having 700P and 7000W and now 700wx. I have been a Palm user since 1999 but I am getting tired of this dance with Palm and the carriers here, so they are forcing me to look at other options.
    if you really want to know about whats going on with rogers go to http://www.howardforums.com (oh god shameless plug i know...its not my site)...but a lot of info of upcoming handsets and tech is available there..in the rogers subforum of course
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo View Post
    if you really want to know about whats going on with rogers go to http://www.howardforums.com (oh god shameless plug i know...its not my site)...but a lot of info of upcoming handsets and tech is available there..in the rogers subforum of course
    hey cool, thanks for the information, I'll check it out...
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan View Post
    hey cool, thanks for the information, I'll check it out...
    hope it helps