the sprint one looks better and seems to have better specs
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    It does look more responsive. The menus opened up faster with the wx in that video, especially when he went to settings.
    Looks like Palm corrected what was wrong with the 700w in the wx version. Verizon users may be put off by that.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I wonder how fast the web surfing is...
    the guy that does those videos is annoying.
    Last edited by BigKenny; 09/06/2006 at 05:07 PM.
    Did you see the one on TC? Our very own Septimus did it!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Did you see the one on TC? Our very own Septimus did it!
    For a sec there I thought you were saying I did that rumory-one from the sprint store in the orig. post. Heh.

My video's quality if substandard - my camera is on its last legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    For a sec there I thought you were saying I did that rumory-one from the sprint store in the orig. post. Heh.

i think its time for it to go the way of old yeller
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post

No, the one you posted here on TC. I liked it. The video looked fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo View Post
    how so?
    i thought it was someone else....LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    the sprint one looks better and seems to have better specs
    Sprints grey casing has a metalic hint to it compared to Verizons plain grey and of course Sprint's logo looks alot better than Verizon's dated logo.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    what the hell was playing in the background?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny View Post
    i thought it was someone else....LOL
    excellent reason, and point taken lol
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    what the hell was playing in the background?
    Radiohead. Don't knock 'em.