Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My treo Took a swim , We can trade up if you want!

Aaron Fryson
    po:box 294 institute w.v .
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 03:07 PM.
    I can't believe you just did that.

I'm sorry about your situation and I can't imagine how difficult it must be. However, if you can take the time to post on TreoCentral you certainly must have the resources to acquire a new Treo without having to ask others to give one to you. I'd like to think that if I were in your situation I would at least keep my pride. Sorry if that was a little harsh; I just think that it's horrible that people use their situation in that manner...

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode View Post
    I can't believe you just did that.

I'm sorry about your situation and I can't imagine how difficult it must be. However, if you can take the time to post on TreoCentral you certainly must have the resources to acquire a new Treo without having to ask others to give one to you. I'd like to think that if I were in your situation I would at least keep my pride. Sorry if that was a little harsh; I just think that it's horrible that people use their situation in that manner...
    Really? It would be a very nice guesture for the OP to do that.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    You you dont know peoples situations and you havent lived there life then you shouldent try to speak knowlage .

And just because my housed flooded doesnt mean I dont have a job .
    I was just saying instead of letting something like that sit around the crib , or if your not selling it , then send it to someone who would use it cause sprint dissed me when it came to the insurance
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 02:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Really? It would be a very nice guesture for the OP to do that.
    I agree completely. I'm sorry, I should've been more specific. I meant that I thought it was horrible for people in a bad place to use that as an excuse to ask others for something. Donating his phone to someone deserving of it who lacks the resources to procure one is very philanthropic act. Asking someone outright for their phone isn't very nice though. And the actions and defensiveness of other poster makes me question his character. I would rather see the device donated to Tim than other poster.

Fry:

As I had mentioned, I meant no disrespect by my post, I was simply conveying my opinions. The bulk of your post remains an inadequate explaination of your actions. Firstly, I fail to see a correllation between the topic of the thread and your logic. Secondly, after a further search of your activity here, I can't help but to notice a large percentage of your (very few) posts are hostile in nature. I'll leave it to you to summarize my conclusions about your character. It's probably best I don't respond in this thread anymore.

EDIT

After seeing the editted post I'll add that I can see your point. If it were me, I still couldn't get myself to ask something like that. Everyone is different I guess.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    is it so odd , for someone to post something say "What Can i do with my treo"
    and then someone else saying "hey mine is broke send it to me " I dont see why that is so weird,

I got jipped by sprint so now im just using my hitachi g1000 I gave to my grandfather when i got my treo that he just put in his drawer, maybe I shoulda just posted and said , hey anyone wanna trade

I will just edit the reason why my treo broke to make dude feel better
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 03:06 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12